Please refer to this link for more details on How to complete your KYC verification. Please ensure you read and follow these guidelines in order to have your profile KYC verified.
Please note that your identity documents must contain English translation. Failure to meet any of the requirements listed below will lead to rejection of your application.
- For Identity cards or Driver's licenses showing your personal details:
The copy must be legible and it must not be modified by any photo editing software.
- For Passports showing the photo of you and your personal details:
- It must display the entire page.
- Every word on the page must be legible.
- The passport must still be valid.
- The copy must not be modified by any photo editing software.
- Your selfie must satisfy the following criteria:
- You must take a selfie with your identity document.
- The selfie must be clear and not blurry.
- The selfie must not be modified by any photo editing software.
- Do not wear glasses, headphones or wireless hands-free devices, a hat or head covering. If you wear a hat or head covering for religious or medical purposes, please make sure that your hat or head covering does not cast shadows on your face.