Beowulf Blockchain in collaboration with DeFiato would like to extend our best wishes for a happy holiday season and give you a special gift when you open a new Beowulf Wallet!
With this exclusive gift in 2,000 BWF (Beowulf Blockchain's native token), you can enjoy a range of free services from QUICKOM by Beowulf, or put them to good use and earn even more by staking on DeFiato with up to 300% rewards. Lastly, don't forget to share in the festive spirit of giving, and refer friends to join and earn even more with the 3-level Referral Program.
How to Claim Your Gift?
Users will be able to claim the rewards on the period starting on Dec 25, 2020 - Jan 8, 2021 (Singapore time). Within this period, you can log in to your account to find the 2,000 BWF under the Reward Distribution dashboard. Simply click on the button "Claim" and follow the prompts to receive your gift.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion period is from Dec 25, 2020 to Jan 8, 2021 (Singapore time).
- This promotion only applies to new users who register new accounts on DeFiato via the promotion landing page, or via https://defiato.com/signup using the referral code "BEOWULF".
- To claim the rewards, users will need to log on to their account within the promotion period to complete KYC verification and provide us with their Beowulf Wallet account.
- The 2,000 BWF rewards, which are in BWF coins native to the Beowulf Blockchain, will be distributed to the user's provided Beowulf Wallet.
- DeFiato will check for duplicate or fake accounts and will not distribute rewards for these accounts.
- By participating in the Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that:
- DeFiato reserves the right to refuse to grant any reward or to remove a user's access to the Promotion at its sole direction, including but not limited to instances where we suspect cheating of any form, and;
- DeFiato reserves all rights to manage and modify rules or terms to ensure fairness throughout the Promotion.
10. If these promotional terms or any applicable specific terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version shall prevail where there is any inconsistency.